The team of co:funding is planning a series of publications all about crowdfunding, crowdinvesting and co-financing models.
Note: At the moment te co:funding handbook is only in German.
The co:funding manual
The co:funding manuel provides on 80 pages a complete and clear overview of all the presented projects, ideas relating to the current crowdfunding, crowdinvesting and co-financing models.
Index of contents
Crowdfunding in praxis
- Development of crowdfunding
- How does crowdfunding work?
- Key factors of successful crowdfunding projects
- Crowdfunding for start-ups: Corporate financing 2.0
- Co-financing models between private und public funding
- Crowdfunding as a gateway to corporate cultural responsibility 2.0
- Crowdfunding as a tool of corporate communication
- Crowdfunding enables innovations
The manual is constantly being updated with current topics and case studies.